Monday, March 10, 2008


Sharing the Caring

Have I mentioned that I am utterly overwhelmed by the outpouring of support from so many of you? Thank you. I'm just going to randomly insert the word "thanks" into my posts from now on. Michelle O'Neil gets her very own cloud in heaven. A stretch cloud. A penthouse cloud. A, "St. Peter, would you go get me a latte?" cloud. And off he'll scramble to the Inthestarsbucks asking, "Extra hot, Michelle!? Like Toddy, right?"

So, here's how life works. A lovely woman emailed me through Gmail with HER story and through her Suburban Turmoil blog I found another Michelle's story of love, children, trials and the need for support. Click HERE to see a beautiful family. Check out that darling baby named Ruby (a gem of a child.) Then click elsewhere on the blog if you can.

7 comments:

Petra said...

Hey:

Glad the support is pouring in. I can't think of a more deserving family.

Thanks too for the link to the other "Michelle" blog. Sure gives you some perspective, doesn't it?

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you stopped by our blog! The blogging community has been such a great support for us (and saves my mental health). Really, our life is stranger than fiction most days - if it were a movie? I wouldn't believe it were all true.

You have beautiful girls! I'm glad you're getting the support you need for your family, too.

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Hi, Michelle! (And my pal Petra!) Michelle, I keep looking for the MTV "Real World" cameras! I can swear on MTV, right? F bomb and everything? LOL! Blessings to you and yours, Michelle. Ruby is a joy to behold. A joy.

Fondly,

KIM

Michelle O'Neil said...

Feel the luuuuvvvv......

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Between the coffee the chocolate, the giving chemicals and the CDC phone calls I've made today I'm high as a kite! :)

Kimberly Dell'Isola said...

Kim,

You know I know what a caring and giving person you are. I am so concerned about your situation since I became aware of it. Got all the details scouring your blogs and links late Saturday night. I can't tell you how glad I am to hear the karma is out there and rightfully, coming back to you. You are in my prayers.

Kimberly

Polly Kahl said...

Wow! I've been so busy and out of the loop I missed everything that's been going on with you for the past two weeks. I am so sorry about everything, and glad you are all rallying. Your friend Michelle is amazing, although you also definitely deserve every good thing that comes your way. Best wishes and lots of hugs to you and your beautiful family.