Monday, March 17, 2008


Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Mark is in Chicago at the Housewares Show. I wonder if he'll get a chance to see their famous green river? I hope so! He's busy meeting and greeting and interviewing and generally being his usual "go get 'em" self. He's a good man. OK, enough wifely blathering.

Happy 90th Birthday, Auntie Gert! The girls and I attended a surprise (Scary! She's 90!) party for my Dad's sister Gertrude, nee Asunta Rossi. Aunti Gert is half Irish. Her mother (my grandmother) was Hannah Sullivan. We had a blast seeing family. And at this stage of life, it was a treat not to have a shiny pine box in the middle of the room. My cousin Fr. Tommy Rossi gave the girls a blessing, which was really nice.

Photos to follow!

4 comments:

RJeff said...

Why can't they dye it blue the other 364 days of the year?

(From "The Fugitive", although I'd really like to take credit!)

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

LOL!! Cause brown is beauutiful???

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

I'd clap, rjeff, but I only have one arm. :)

RJeff said...

I hope you're kidding, and the other arm is just holding a beer or a martini or something.

Personally, I prefer LaPhroaig Islay Scotch Whisky, Jameson's Irish Whiskey, or Woodford Reserve Bourbon.

mmmmmm Bourbon, one of the four basic food groups.