Thursday, March 13, 2008


Banke off Amerika


This arrived in my SPAM box from "Bank of America." Seems my "informations" be not good good but oh maybe badder than is good. Get a load of the syntax! LOL!


Oh, and I wanted to tell you all that Mark and I are rich! My spam box also informs me we have won several dozen lotteries and have millions waiting for us in Africa!


BankOfAmerica - Update Your Account Informations !

For your security, access to Online Banking has been locked because the number of attempts to sign in exceeded the number allowed. To regain access, you have to restore your online access. Please Click here and fill up all the information. Your security is important to us. If you are not aware of this situation, please contact us immediately at 1.800.933.6262.

4 comments:

Katie Alender said...

Fill it up! Hurry! Before your informations get even badder than they already are!

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

LOL! Is so worried about mize financializms. Fershizzle!

Whaddaya think the country of origin is for that spam?

Tanya said...

Oh I like getting these nice notes from heiresses of African nations. Its so fun to mess with them.

;)

RJeff said...

Yes, send them your credit card information, your bank account number, drivers license and passport information. What's the worst that could happen?