Tagging Notable Blogs. Blogs that make me think. OK, here goes.
1) Susan Senator. Sue is a writer and also the mom to a child with autism. She's also a killer belly dancer who proves the fabulosity of 40. We have relationship that crosses over many boundries imposed by, well, no one really knows who imposes them, they're just there. Sue and I say "Oh, screw that. Here. you row for a while then I'll take a turn."
2) This Is What I Do. Funny lady. Has a son with autism and we share a certain pissy anger about the entire ordeal. A "wtf" sensibility.
3) Manic Mom. Her sometimes scary candor and outrageous humor are tons of fun. Who else would talk about her bathroom trip at Home Depot?
4) Musings of a Louisiana Liar. How can you not love that blog title? Jana DeLeon's blog. Author, and admitted liar. Lots of good writing info there and fun too.
5) A funny Boston Irishman's blog. I am part funny Boston Irish,er,woman. My Grandmother was Anna Sullivan doncha know. I'm not all Italiano, although I embrace that part of my life because the food is way better than the Irish side and I can't get the smell of the rich, red Sicilian leather that covered our 1976 Caddy Coupe de Ville out of my nose. I do embrace the Irish love of hoisting a fine pint of black and tan, though. And I choke down soda bread once a year. I'll drink tea when my throat closes to the size of a Q-Tip stick too.