Tuesday, April 24, 2007

As if we Americans needed another reason NOT to eat "Spotted Dick?"

CONTEST: Name this dude. Leave your suggestions in the comments. Prize? The glory of a win. My choice? Ivgotta Nodicki.

"HORRIFIED diners watched in shock as a maniac sliced off his manhood in a crowded pizza restaurant.The 35-year-old Pole burst into the Zizzi eaterie in central London and grabbed a knife from the kitchen.He then leapt on a table and dropped his trousers as customers fled screaming.A witness said: “There was blood everywhere. Everyone ran out of the place.”Surgeons battling to save the severed willy tried to sew it back on in the first UK op of its kind. "

So, what now he's a poleless Pole? A Pole with a hole? Not quite sure.

Need to read the entire story?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007180857,00.html

11 comments:

Maddy said...

Good grief! Whilst 'spotted dick' isn't all it's cracked up to be, that particular recipe variant won't make it into my cookery book!
Cheers

LadyBronco said...

Oh My God!

I want to laugh and cringe at the same time.

A thoughtless joke about pizza and sausage comes to mind, but I will leave it alone.

Oy.

Anonymous said...

McEwen, I knew you'd stop by! So, no corndog on a stick for this guy, eh?

My name?

Ivgotta Nodicki

Michelle O'Neil said...

Okay...I think I'm going to vomit.

"Surgeons battling to save the severed willy...." I'm positive I've never heard that line before.


Pardon me if I don't read the full article.

LadyBronco said...

How about...

Willy A. Goner?

Jaye Wells said...

Peter Severenson?

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! Jaye - I think you are headed for glory. That's going to be tough to lop, er, top.

K

Ahvarahn said...

Schlong gone?

Anonymous said...

This morning I came up with "Peepee Shlongstalking" and "Dick Achin." I need to go to Church I think.

Ahvarahn said...

oh, the name: Kutis Dikov (sounds more Russian than Pole though)

Anonymous said...

Wackama Polov