Friday, April 27, 2007

WOW! Penguin/Putnam Features Autism Page!

This is quite endearing to me. One of the world's largest publishers, Penguin Putnam, is featuring an autism awareness banner on their site! With savings on their autism related books. Perhaps they'd like to add a fabulously funny fiction title to their autism roster???? (Call Eric Myers at The Spieler Agency. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!)

Putnam is also the publisher of the forthcoming LOTTERY by someone I am now proud to call a friend and mentor, Patricia Wood.

http://patriciawoodauthor.com/index.htm

I feel quite cheered. I'm going back to the Putnam site to look at that banner again.

http://us.penguingroup.com/static/html/parenting/autismfeature.html

4 comments:

Michelle O'Neil said...

Wow Kim! That's encouraging.

Mindy Tarquini said...

I'm so happy to see this, Kim! Did I ever mention to you that I used to be in pediatrics? And I'm familiar with Asperger's on a more personal level. I hope your book gets sold soon because I'm eager to read it.

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

MG - check out John's book! The "path" reminds me of Pat's although the books are very different and yet sort of similar. Gee, don't I sound like a writer? A really bad writer??

Mindy Tarquini said...

Somehow together, yet apart? One, but many? Off to dutifully read top post.