Friday, December 05, 2008

New Autism Affinity Flag For Sale!

Mark used to work for the company that created this flag. In fact, I pulled the project together while he was with them and then, well, you know what happened with that job. Oops!

But I LOVE the flag and hope you do too! We're selling them through my Age of Autism site. Details below:

Autism_flagOne of the largest decorative flag manufacturers in the country has designed the first Autism Affinity Flag, with a portion of the proceeds going to National Autism Association. The background reads: "Autism One in 150" in yellow, blue and red.

28" x 44" (fits on a flag pole attached to your house): $24.99

11.5" x 18" (fits on a garden sized holder): $14.99

Shipping is free within the Continental US. Hardware is available at home and garden stores and mass merchants. Flag_ad_001_2To order:

Send me an email at kimstagliano@gmail.com with the size(s) you want, the quantity and shipping address.
I'll email you your amount due to confirm your order and then you can pay us through the PayPal Donate button on the Age of Autism site.

If you're interested in a wholesale order through the vendor for your organization, contact me and I'll connect you with the manufacturer.



4 comments:

Stephen Parrish said...

What if I want to put the image in my sidebar?

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Well, now you're taxing me..... Let me figure it out. Send you a photo and maybe the link to my post? K

Amy said...

This turned out really nice. I like it! Too bad it's not made by another company!!

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Amy, I know! LOL! But I do love the flag, and the folks I'm working with aren't the "bad guys" at all! As you know. K