Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

To everyone who helped make us remember the true meaning of Christmas, thank you from the bottom of my Grinchy growing heart. Here are some photos so you can share in our day!
Mark's sister Lisa gave us this sign as a wedding gift. It's one of my favorite decorations.

This is an original "Elf on the Shelf!" My MIL gave me the 12 days of Christmas spoons for our dining room hutch (which was hers and my FIL's from the 1960s.)


This is the main bathroom. I like to try to put something festive in every room. That's a vintage valance and "The Night Before Christmas."

Three gorgeous girls!

The Santa Chair was a gift from a dear friend back in 1993.
I bought this Empire light up Santa from ebay this year. He's from 1968 and is a very MadMed addition to our 1964 ranch house! Kitschy? Oh yes. And I love him!


Autism. Need I say more?

Santa's landing pad. He ate ALL the cookies and took the carrots for the reindeer!

Santa brought the Elmo's Restaurant! It's already a big hit! Breakfast is served by your furry blue pal Grover! (Mia's first word was Grover. I love that muppet)
Enjoy your day!!!
Love, Kim.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found this on HuffPo and it made me think of you.

That in bad times for our country and our people, we give what we can to others rather than in giving unnecessary trinkets to each other.

Merry Christmas, Stagliano Family.

Michelle O'Neil said...

Your clock shot cracked me up! Enjoy your Christmas with your beautiful girls!

Stephen Parrish said...

Merry Christmas Kimmy, beautiful daughters, and What's-His-Name.

Richard Levangie said...

Happy Christmas, Kim...

I wish you and your wonderful family the many joys and blessings of the season!

Amanda said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS KIMMY, MARK MIA MISS G AND BELLA.

We still have presents left under the tree due to parcel-new-thing overload. 9.30pm, Scrumpy & Bear in bed with a video recovering from the big day, me on clear up and Hot hubs sitting down after a tough day chef-ing.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Merry Christmas my good friend! And here's to a happier new year with great things for your family in 09!! xoxo

Drama Mama said...

Your daughters are gorgeous!!! I love your kitsch! Happy, happy!

jess said...

Wishing you and your beautiful family a very Merry Christmas!