Thank you to Michelle for the linky uppy info Full Soul Ahead
So how did I change my blog to red ink?????
I've been tagged by . Drama Mama
9 things about me:
1) I am right handed, but I turn a cartwheel and hold a hockey stick lefty. I hold a baseball bat righty. I could not play field hockey because the stick was turned the wrong way for me, so I rowed crew instead.
2) I did not embrace my curly hair until my twenties after a breakup with a curly haired boyfriend. Not sure if there's any iron-y there.
3) I was suspended from boarding school for a drinking incident.
4) I taught aerobics for fifteen years and have a photo of myself teaching step 9 months pregnant with Mia. It is just as odd looking as you'd imagine. Class attendees worked hard out of sheer shame of being surpassed by a woman who had swallowed a basketball and yet was still able to bark out commands at them. I did not wear my thongs while pregnant. Hey, it was the 90's - we instructors wore shiny black tights and thongs. No leg warmers. No skinny belts.
5) My husband I were married in Hilton Head SC. I have no connection to Hilton Head or S. Carolina. We just wanted a small, family and close friends only wedding, so we went outside of New England. Mark and I each have large, Italian/Irish families. We had 60 people at our wedding. People still talk about how perfect it was.
6) I gave birth three times with no drugs at all and no episiotomies. The third time was the hardest. Ignorance is indeed bliss. Better to not see the train coming at you. I wanted my girls to be 100% clean and drug free. Then the docs gave two of them a Hep B vaccine at 8 hours old......
7) I have never felt that my girls were a burden. I want to help them. I want to bring them as far into recovery as I can. They are my girls. Period.
8) I call my friend Gen every single time I hear "Like a Prayer" because it reminds me of when she and I drove to Newport RI in my little red Jetta with the kickass Blaupunkt stereo. She calls me too when she hears the song. I often call my voicemail and hear Madonna singing. I know it's Gen.
9) I will pray for your soul daily if you can PLEASE tell me how to make the linky things in plain english by showing me an exact example. I am visual. I need to see it. You might find yourself in hell after I pray for you. I offer no guarantees.
I tag This Is What I Do, an autism mom who is a blast. This Is What I Do