Sunday, June 10, 2007

10:03pm. SOPRANOTASTIC!
Goodbye Tony. Carm. AJ (you jerk of a kid.) Meadow. Uncle Jun. Paulie. Syl (hope you recover.) Dr. Melfi (shmuck.) Janice (stick up for your family - you're the strongest one.) Phil (you scare me.) The Bada Bing. Satriale's. Jersey. Thanks for the mammaries (I learned every Sunday night what Mark is missing.) The fights (so that's a curbing?) The constant reminder of my own family. The fun. The fuck you's. The murders. The parties. The wakes. The goomahs. The good. The bad. The hideous. The whole delicious story.

10 comments:

Drama Mama said...

I've been misty all day.

Drowning my sorrows in my gabbagool.

To the whole fuckin' crew.

Chin Chin.

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Salut!

Ahvarahn said...

hmm, he hasn't gone away, you know. I expect ther'll be a trilogy. Someone's making someone an offer they cannot refuse. 'Don't stop believing?'

Anonymous said...

What the hell are you talking about??

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Amanda, I'm sorry! The Sopranos final episode! What, you still watching AbFab over there??? :)

I thought the Cannoli said it all!

:)

Anonymous said...

We get the sopranos over here, and 24...sex in the city....six feet under...alsorts...it's just never on when I can watch it!! I get to watch Medium though on Sunday and ER at some point if I remember

Stephen Parrish said...

We get sex in the city over here, too. But not the TV show.

Trish Ryan said...

I'm embarrassed to admit that last night was the first episode I've ever watched of this show (I'm squeemish). I was at my sister's house, and she had it on and was FURIOUS at the ending. Even I felt a bit let down, and I only had 57 minutes invested in the show. I guess I'm glad I never got attached :)

Laura said...

Sad to see it go! But the ending pissed me off.

Drama Mama said...

The ending was TOTALLY David Chase-ian. Perfect but maddening.

I had agita for the last five minutes.

P.S. Tagged you on my blog. You're it.