Thursday, July 03, 2008


Slow down, you move too fast. You've got to make a young life last now. Doo doo doo, feeling scared...

Caution prevails. At last. I think/hope pediatricians are starting to realize that vaccines are not infallable, purely beneficial gifts from God that can be dosed in any number to every child. They are serious, immune system-changing medicines, that can come with side effects, like any drug. Do they save lives? Indeed they do. Are they important? Yes. And yet.... Are our children more susceptible to all sorts of health problems today? Let's see, asthma, food allergies, neurological diagnoses.... Um, yes, I'd say American (Western?) kids are chronically sicker than ever. Is it the plethora of vaccines? Are drug companies pushing new vaccinations through the system too fast, without enough regulation and/or oversight? (Like so many other drugs.) Is the fact that the CDC is responsible for promoting vaccines and policing them a potential conflict of interest? Questions, questions, questions. And one more dead child. I'm scared shitless. You?

Just got this from Judicial Watch, who used FOIA (Freedom of Info Act) to learn about hidden Gardasil deaths and reactions. HERE. My stomach is sick. But my girls will NOT be. Not from Gardasil.

3 comments:

Petra said...

Can't say I'm scared shitless. I've already decided 'no more vaccines ever' for my two.. and whatever the consequences of that decision may be, I'll deal with them.

Pissed off beyond belief that mainstream still insists that 'vaccines are perfectly safe'? Yes, I am royally PISSED OFF

A little 4 month old baby boy is dead. HOW MANY MORE????

Amanda said...

And another thing - what about the soup of chemicals we are all forced to live in? What about all the wireless connections radiating around the ether? God for a body? I don't think so! Combine that with injecting all kinds of toxin in to a tiny body and is it any wonder kids are not well?

Stepping away from the soap box now...

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

I wear platform shoes now. The soapboxes are permanently attached. :)