The death of civility. Or "I gotta have these!"
This post is for anyone who reads this blog. Frustrated writers? Grumpy autism moms and dads? Even the occasional family member who wanders in to say hello.
First: Click here: http://ella-studio.com/ and look VERY closely at the verbiage on the card. Then play around the site a bit. Really. Go ahead. I'll be right here waiting for you. Oh, cover your keyboard and hide the children.
Tick tick tick tick tick, get coffee, tick tick tick, get scone, tick tick tick DING!
Oh! You're back. So, what did you think? Is civility completely extinct or did you order a case of every style?
Potential uses for these include (feel free to add your own.)
1) To the neurologist who diagnosed your child and simply said "Come back in a year."
2) To the agent who never bothered to respond to the query that took you 15 days to write even though you sent a non-lick, self stick SASE and your stamp was straight.
3) To the insurance company who will not pay for speech therapy for your non verbal child but will pay for your neighbor's kids "deviated septum."
4) To the idiots who say "We're just better at diagnosing autism, there is no increase in numbers" as another private autism school opens up in your area. The third in two years....
5) To the anonymous posters everywhere who cut and run after ripping you apart. Wimps.
6) To the people everywhere who diss your dreams, stomp on your stretches of imagination and generally make you feel like crap.
No need to send one to the lovely Ella, who launched the company though.