Sunday, October 22, 2006

Typing out of key. I'm PATHEIC!

Yesterday I Starbucked my keyboard. It died a dignified, Venti House death. My husband boughyt me a new keybaord,k. The kind that is ergonomically cporrect. That menas it slopes to the left and rioght with a chasm between the place where my pre-arthritic fingers (very pre, I'm not that old) recall the 6,t,g,b and the 7,y,h,n.

I no longer need fear carpal tunnel syndrome. I simply risk looking like my parents pulled me from schopol in the third grade. I'm not sure if the space shuttle has been launched since I started hitting the numerous, unexplaincxed keys nefore me.

I miss my old QWERTY. It has told the Y to take a hike over the other side. My spell vheck is going to be very veru sisu. Ah, busy.

Now where the heck is the button to make Sunday dinner?

Kim STalgtiaho

3 comments:

Stacy said...

A ruined keyboard! There's been so many times when I've almost ruined mine, but it was always not quite enough liquid to actually murder it.

I'm sorry! (It's a hilarious blog entry if that makes you feel any better. Probably not.)

Trish Ryan said...

This is hysterical. You should post it on the website of your new keyboard and call it, "A Tribute to Ergonomics."

Happy spell checking :)

Laura said...

Kim, I went through that as well, with the ergo keyboard, but now I tyhpe like a pro! Heh. I don't remember how long it took, but now the ergo seems like a part of the rest of my computer obessed body.