Money To Burn Wish List
Today you have $1000 of completely disposable income in your pocket. What do you buy? You can't spend a nickel on anything remotely resembling a bill, a debt, or basic food, clothing and shelter. You're a kid in a candy store. Start shopping. My list?
1) A ten ticket pack to Grand Central Station on Metro North
2) The petit fours pan in The Williams Sonoma catalog
3) The two piece Bunny Cake pan in the Williams Sonoma catalog
4) One, just one pair of Manolo Blahniks or Jimmy Choos
5) Another pair of Joe's jeans from Anthropologie, they fit me perfectly
6) A $100 gift card to Starbucks to swipe anytime I need a cuppa
7) An Arbonne anti-aging skin care set
8) A Sirius Stiletto so I could listen to Howard Stern and all my music anywhere
I think I've spent more than $1000. What else is new? Your turn.