Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Lunch! Out of the house! Whoohoo! I'm there.

The Connecticut Chiropractic Association is pleased to announce that Author David Kirby will be the luncheon speaker at their annual 2007 Spring Conference on Thursday, May 10 at the Doubletree Hotel in Norwalk Connecticut.

David wrote Evidence of Harm. www.evidenceofharm.com . He was a beta reader for me and the second "real" writer (after Susan Senator, www.susansenator.com) to tell me my book was indeed sellable. Susan read the book as I wrote it and encouraged me at every step.

I don't care if the event serves rubber chicken and cold pea soup. Someone else will be putting a plate of food in front of me! I hope the gal next to me doesn't mind if I wipe her mouth for her!

9 comments:

Trish Ryan said...

Eat up! Even rubber chicken tastes good when somebody else does the cooking :)

Holly Kennedy said...

Your posts always make me laugh, Kim. When we have lunch in New York in June, I'll try not to smile if you lean over to wipe my mouth for me!! :)

Anonymous said...

What if I wipe your.... I do that a lot in this house too. You might want to suggest separate bathroom trips!

Susan Senator said...

Ass-wiping comes in handy in the writing biz... ;)

Have fun in my hometown, Bore-walk! Just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Susan, I thought that was ass kissing! NOW you let me in on the little secret. Thanks for nothing! BoreWalk? I grew up in PLAINVILLE. I mean really, we still call it Dullsville!

Anonymous said...

I looooove not having to clean up when eating out and when w/out kids actually get to eat while its hot!
From SuperK

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! HOT food. A rarity to be sure. You're right my midwest transplanted friend. :)

Maddy said...

chiropractic! what am I missing here? Glad to hear that you've had so much support writing.
Best wishes

ORION said...

Lunch? Did someone say lunch?