I've Been Tagged!
OK, six weird things about me:
1) I often think in Ubbi Dubbi, Dubboo Yuboo?
2) I taught aerobics for 15+ years wearing leg warmers, skinny belts and yes, a thong leotard.
3) I went to a New England boarding school where I wore hot pink wide wale cords (yack!)
4) I grew up a mile away from a now defunct heavy metals plant that is an EPA superfund site and is also under the auspices of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (weird or tragic?)
5) I listen to Howard Stern all morning and then the Singers and Standards (075) channel with Frank Sinatra and Rosie Clooney and Ella Fitzgerald all afternoon on Sirius Satellite radio.
6) I chose a CURE song for my wedding dance. "Love Cat" because my husband had nicknamed me Toonces after the car crashing cat on SNL.
7) For good measure. I had three labors and deliveries without so much as a Tylenol for pain. I didn't want to put any chemicals into my babies and potentially harm them. Guess the laugh is on me.
I am tagging Full-Soul-Ahead at www.michelleoneilwrites.blogspot.com and Matt Man at www.bagwine.blogspot.com.