Wednesday, July 08, 2009


Do You Read Janet Evanovich?


Which character is this? She's perfect isn't she? I can almost smell the donuts and Cluck in a Bucket chicken that's just out of the shot. And you know she's wearing Via Spigas. This must have been taken when she was engaged to Tank - that's purported to be a wedding dress!

I just downloaded Finger Lickin' Fifteen onto my Kindle. This house has almost no wireless ability at all - and it's funking out my Kindle. It took forever to download because I kept losing my connection. More charm in the neighborhood...


4 comments:

K Fuller said...

She does not own a full length mirror, and she has no one who truly loves her.

Lori Renn said...

Yes, she would be perfect for the part! LMAO!

Kim said...

My apartment too -- I rarely have Kindle connectivity at home -- what is up with that??? I have become a total Kindle junky (my inlaws gifted me the kindle for my b'day and I have been downloading like a drunken sailor ever since!)

JC said...

Hilarious! Yes, she is exactly as described in the books! Thanks for the laugh!