Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sneak Peek of Oprah's Show with Jenny McCarthy!!


LucyWell, I do love my work at Age of Autism! Jenny McCarthy is actively involved with our sponsors TACA and Generation Rescue. She's the real deal when it comes to helping families with a child on the spectrum. Anyhoo... I got a welcome surprise tonight! An email with three clips from the folks at Oprah, yes OPRAH, and permission to show them to you before the Jenny McCarthy Warrior Mother program airs tomorrow! You can check out Jenny's newest book Mother Warriors too. It debuted today. Enjoy! Kim

Watch Oprah tomorrow, Wednesday, September 24th!



7 comments:

Michelle O'Neil said...

Kim Stagliano! She shoots! She scores! Wow!

Stephen Parrish said...

I waiting to hear that YOU are going to appear on Oprah. Or Larry King. Tell Jenny your fans are getting restless.

hopefaithbelieve said...

Look at you with the sneak peak, you warrior mom. Just got the book. Can't wait for today at 4pm, when Oprah airs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

Thanks for sharing. I read Jenny's new book yesterday. Of course, I cried through the first few pages as I could just feel her love and passion to help.

I love what you are doing and love Age of Autism. You have been a source of info and inspiration as I heal my own son and help others!!!

Gina
www.healartfully.com

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

I know, HopeFaithBelieve! I'm usually running to the street as the parade has just left town while my pants are around my ankles! This was a nice change. Gina, you're too kind. So glad A of A is helpful to you. Michelle - who knew? and Mr. Parrish? Danke! (I hope that's right!)

Laura said...

I got the book last night and read most of it. It's so great! I cried so much. Thanks for getting the clips, and being such a great warrior mom for all of us!

Anonymous said...

It was just another successful interview with Jenny! I'm so thankful she is such a fighter. I can't wait to read her new book.