Thursday, August 14, 2008

Why_cant_my_childFeingold Association Book Contest

I'm running a contest for this book from the Feingold Association over at Age of Autism. CLICK HERE to enter. The Feingold Association is all about removing artificial colors and flavors from the diet to improve behavior. And it works. The American Academy of Pediatrics even recommends this diet. (Insert eye roll here.)

Enter your name and your email address (on the email line in the comment form) in our comments section to win a copy of "Why Can't My Child Behave? Why Can't She Cope? Why Can't He Learn?" by Jane Hersey, National Director of The Feingold Association.

You can order a copy from Amazon HERE.

Remember, you have to enter at Age of Autism. I'll never keep two contests straight! ENTER HERE.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

"The Feingold Association is all about removing artificial colors and flavors from the diet to improve behavior. And it works. "

no shit sherlock!

Have hopped on over and entered - hoping I'm on a roll after winning at manic mommy!

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

For you? I'll hand deliver. Get the scones ready, woman! And clotted cream - sounds gross but I know it's yummy!

Ahvarahn said...

I always have a Pavlov’s rush when I am visiting your blog. Dunno if the hunger brings me here, or when I am here, I am taken by hunger. I haven’t had a scone and clotted cream in ten years, not forgetting a dollop of jam too, but to look at my gargantuan self, you wouldn’t think it; you’d think I’m partial to them thrice daily. They are good though, very good. Goodness.

Good wishes your way, KS, and all the sunshine gang.

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Perhaps too many Jaffa cakes? :)

Amanda said...

LOL! Wouldn't that be fun?? Kim and Amanda hanging out in the Highlands!

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Looking under kilts, throwing haggis as passersby, sniffing heather, raiding castles. When do I leave!?

Amanda said...

You forgot blackenings, whiskey, salmon and sticky pieces!