Wednesday, December 13, 2006

SCRUMMY CHOCOLATE TINSEL! Does that make me a "Scrummy Mummy?"

That's the name generated for me on this silly holiday link. Type in your name and it gives you a holiday name.

Go ahead, click it and find out your own holiday name. Mine is perfect. I got into a scrum on an autism list last night, I live on chocolate and who doesn't love tinsel? So run your name and let me know what it is!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/shropshire/features/christmas/name_generator.shtml

(PS) I just ran my husband's name: "Chocolate Cracker" it's a Brit site - so do you suppose they mean the lovely Christmas crackers that you pull open to reveal a toy or the American racist term for White Man??? Mark IS a white man. And I can pull certain parts to reveal a toy. Tres interesant. My girls are A) Chocolate Cracker (must be the M in the first name), B) Fuzzy Chocolate Bum -- TOO appropriate as she never ever wipes well, and C) Fuzzy Chocolate Pixie for my sweet 6 year old who has the face of a beautiful pixie. HA!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm not admitting to my holiday name.

Name generators hate me. Like the hobbit name generator that once told me I was to be named something-or-other Chubb-Baggins. Ooh, thanks!

Glad you enjoy your new name, though :)

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Oh dear. I'll be happy to share mine. Scrummy Chocolate Tinsel II.

LadyBronco said...

Hahaha!

You may now call me Fuzzy Scrooge-Cheeks!

That is hilarious...I'm going to show my kids. They will get a big kick outta that!

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

LadyBronco that's a howl! I can't seem to comment on your blog these days. I'll try again later.

K

ORION said...

I'm fuzzy holly sprout...This is an EXCELLENT time waster rather than doing my work.
Thanks!

Lauren Baratz-Logsted said...

I'm Lucky Holly-Noodles.

astrologymemphis.blogspot.com said...

If you'd like to be part of a great big THANK YOU to Miss Snark, send an e-mail to: redheartnovels@lesiavalentine.com

Include: Your thank you - no more than 7 words

A picture or avatar NOT in an attachment. Please don't send a link to it. I will not have time to go look up everyone's pic. If you don't have one, that's okay.

I've spammed just about everyone (forgive me!) because not everyone's address is available to me. If you know writers who would like to be part of this project, please pass the word, but let's try to surprise her with it. Thank you for your indulgence. I really am sorry about the spam, but I didn't want to leave you out!