Saturday, June 13, 2009


We made it!



We moved out of the old house and into the new house. Phew! Why is it I scrub my way out of a house but no one scrubs my way IN to the new house. We have those giant pock marked tiles throughout the kitchen and eating area - boy are they hard to clean! My pal Maureen suggested an EnviroSteamer by Eureka - a discontinued item. It's much bigger than the Shark steamer. I found one on ebay! (Thanks, Maureen!) Only $17 shipped!! Should do trick.

The house is beautiful - it's just lovely. The owners painted the exterior and the kitchen is fabulous. (Note: test kitchen appliances, stainless steel is sometimes PLASTIC and your fridge magnets don't stick. Waaaah!)

We have a guest room again. Come see us!

5 comments:

K Fuller said...

Jeanne did a post awhile back about some kind of magnet strip from IKEA. I cant find the post:(
I must have stuff on my fridge, otherwise you can see how old it is haha.

needle.and.damage.done said...

congrats Kim!

Amanda said...

So glad you made it! I have seen magnetic message boards over here - was just a sheet of metal to stick on the wall and (obviously) came with magnets to hold your bits and bobs.....

Michelle O'Neil said...

Glad you are in safe and sound. May you be there a good long while.

May many blessings find you in your new home!

John Robison said...

I am done with travelling and you are done with moving. Let me know if you want to meet in the next few weeks.

Woof!

And I have a post on my newest book here, if you have some thoughts . . .
http://jerobison.blogspot.com/2009/06/sequel-to-look-me-in-eye.html