Friday, January 11, 2008

"Pluck it, shave it, tweeze it off.
Wash it, spruce it, dead skin slough."
Men who've made us worry and think?
Spend some time and clean your dink.

I think THIS is the funniest product I've seen in a long time. After years of women being told on national TV "Your body is gross!" (FDS, deoderant tampons, feminine powders and more) men are now being told, "Get real! Your dangly bits smell like a subway stop on Sunday morning!"

I think many/most (?) men know to shower up before embarking on intimate excursions. Perhaps this product is for that quickie in the car? The bathroom tryst for wayward Senators? I just know I burst into laughter every time I hear the ad. Dear God, I hope they can afford a spot on the Superbowl.

10 comments:

Artemisia said...

Dear God! I kept thinking that was a spoof by the Onion or something.

I wonder if MGO will become common usage, as in NO WAY DUDE! MGO!

Tena Russ said...

"Smell FRESH, Smell CLEAN, Smell PERFECT!"

Um, what does "perfect" smell like??

Michelle O'Neil said...

Thank God it's FDA approved. A good, good, use of their services.

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Perfect? That's a good question. Powdered sugar cruller? Ball Park frank? Corn dog? Anything other than sweat and pee I'm guessing.

Yes, good for FDA for protecting men's wee wees from dangerous products. Wonder if it took them longer than it did to approve Gardasil?

I'm waiting for the "Wanker Wipes" to come out. Discreet premoistened packets with which to wipe down after a long day.

Anonymous said...

Kim, don't forget where men put their wee-wees...

Anonymous said...

Mizz Manda I have three little reminders!

Robin said...

I keep thinking about the product "Wanker Wipe", honestly I think you should register that trademark now. You could put one in a little foil pounch and sell it in the bar bathroom with the other "supplies". I "smell" a success. You and your husband will never have to work again.

You don't have to thank me....

The Muse said...

Oh my gawd! I just stopped by to see how you are doing? It's about damn time that someone addressed this problem! "Wanker Wipes" That's hilarious. You will have to post a warning label though, because most guys while using these soft, moist towels will get carried away.... It may have to be packaged as a 2-step process, which supplies a very absorbent pad as well.

Tyhitia Green said...

ROFLMFAO!!! This is too funny! It's about time men were told they had stinky nuts. LOL.

Amy said...

Someone has been visiting Perez Hilton...