Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have a date with a 6' 4" Aspergian. And my husband. And several friends.

We're off to Massachusetts to see Family. On Saturday night, a group is meeting in the North End of Boston for dinner to celebrate a BEAUTIFUL GIRL with Asperger's who is getting a service dog! John Robison was sort of raffled off as a date. And we all won.

The event surrounds a fundraiser - in which many generous bloggers and blog readers contributed to the doggie fund. The dinner was organized by THIS wonderful woman in Massachusetts.

8 comments:

Niksmom said...

*sigh* Wish I were able to make the trip. Not this time. Hope there will be more! Have a wonderful time.

Amanda said...

I'm part way thru' his book and last night just about wet my pants laughing - the bit about Varmint & the hole test - I'm going to start a campaign to get him over here for a Euro tour, first stop Inverness!!

Anonymous said...

looking forward to it!!!

Laura said...

Have a wonderful time!

Cath said...

if you make it to Rockport - let me know!!

Michelle O'Neil said...

Can't wait Kim! See you there!

Love.

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

I love Rockport. But my folks live down by Foxboro.

Cath said...

foxboro to rockport --- so much driving it might as well be another state. Have a great, great time...