Monday, November 06, 2006

Marvelous Monday!

Good things today! A) My 6 year old said "more please" at school. She has no speech yet, has said a few words but never two words together (I'm floating on air over this!) B) my 11 year old said "You're welcome" after I told her "Thank you" before school today. She rarely answers/responds to anything we say, although she can speak in sentences of up to 4 words and C) I sent two partials and prepped a full to send tomorrow with my new found confidence and info from Backspace.

VOTE TOMORROW! Whatever your position on the issues, exercise this important right!


Trish Ryan said...

Yay for all those words! And yay that they're all so polite...can I come to your house for ettiquette training???


leila said...

Kim, the fact that she's able to say a few words is a great sign. The therapists can build on those skills.

JR's Thumbprints said...

Congrats on you and your children's milestones. While they speak few words, yours get accepted in written form. I am envious.

Kim Stagliano said...

Thanks, Jr. Hope you're feeling better and sorry about your sweet dog.