Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Win a Copy of FaceBook Fairytales Modern Day Miracles to Inspire the Human Spirit by Emily Liebert!

FaceBook Fairytales, by Emily Liebert, "presents 25 true stories emanating from the world's most populat social networking site. These tales with surprise, amuse, touch and inspire anyone who has regained a lost friend or been touched by the kindness of a stranger."

It's great fun to read an uplifting book that also happens to feature one of your favorite people in the world - Barbara Fischkin. Barbara's adult son Danny has autism, and has connected with the world in a new way because of Facebook. The chapter about them is called, Magic.


Leave a comment to enter to win! Good luck. Purchase a copy HERE.

Become a FB fan HERE and visit Emily's website.

10 comments:

K Fuller said...

I have this book on my wishlist. Would love to win it. Your new blog layout is very cheerful and bright.
I did not get a word ver with a message :>(
~bickin~ hmmm what can I get from that message? Oh well, nothing.

nancy5151 said...

I would love to win a copy of your book. I too have a child with autism. My son is now 22 and has come a long way but still has everyday obstacles.

Katterley said...

Thank you for your contest! Emily's book sounds great! I've fanned it! Glad to find your blog, will be following now! :)

flu shot damaged mom said...

Thank you for all you do. I would love a copy of the book. You are a guardian angel for so many.

Karen said...

This sounds like a great book and will hopefully inspire others to use technology to help their kids socialize and communicate.

Holly D said...

I would love to win.

Julie said...

looks great! @julie_slp

Penny said...

Enter me in the contest, please! Penny
www.notnewtoautism.blogspot.com

michele i. said...

when will you let me know that I've won??? I'm feelin it this time, I think it's going to be me!!

fullsoulahead.com said...

If it's not too late, count me in!