Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kathleen Sebelius Admits that HHS Actively Suppresses American Media on Vaccine Safety


From Reader's Digest, which, if you're 74 years old and still get a subscription, you know has more drug ads than content at this point. Whether you believe that the science on vaccine safety is incomplete or not, this admission that the United States government actively suppresses information should chill you to the bone. And if it does, I'm sure RD advertises a drug for "cold bone syndrome."

RD:What can be done about public mistrust of vaccines?

KS:There are groups out there that insist that vaccines are responsible for a variety of problems despite all scientific evidence to the contrary. We have reached out to media outlets to try to get them to not give the views of these people equal weight in their reporting to what science has shown and continues to show about the safety of vaccines.

See the full article HERE

2 comments:

Lena said...

The font on your blog has become so tiny that I can no longer read it.

I miss it.

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Lena, hi - not on my screen - I'm using normal size, not smaller or larger - that's weird!! So sorry. Maybe your browser isn't reading the blog correctly? I'll see what I can do! KIM