Monday, November 06, 2006

Marvelous Monday!

Good things today! A) My 6 year old said "more please" at school. She has no speech yet, has said a few words but never two words together (I'm floating on air over this!) B) my 11 year old said "You're welcome" after I told her "Thank you" before school today. She rarely answers/responds to anything we say, although she can speak in sentences of up to 4 words and C) I sent two partials and prepped a full to send tomorrow with my new found confidence and info from Backspace.

VOTE TOMORROW! Whatever your position on the issues, exercise this important right!

4 comments:

Trish Ryan said...

Yay for all those words! And yay that they're all so polite...can I come to your house for ettiquette training???

:)

Anonymous said...

Kim, the fact that she's able to say a few words is a great sign. The therapists can build on those skills.

JR's Thumbprints said...

Congrats on you and your children's milestones. While they speak few words, yours get accepted in written form. I am envious.

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Thanks, Jr. Hope you're feeling better and sorry about your sweet dog.

KS