Wednesday, October 06, 2010


When Life Was a Piece of Cake

Here's today's book excerpt as I countdown to launch day on 11/1. You can pre-order the book now (Choose your retailer here) or order on 11/1, which would be helpful as I sit glued to my Amazon rank for the day. You know I will. I know I will. Let's not pretend otherwise, shall we?

"We were living in Doylestown in the heart of beautiful Bucks County, and our life was comfortable and secure. I was now thirty-four years old with two pretty girls and a handsome husband who looked dapper as he left for work each morning. My girls had playdates, and I shopped in specialty stores that did not have the word "consignment" in their name."

1 comment:

Nioxin Reviews said...

I'm curious about your book, could I find it on amazon?

Elvena