Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pinkdrinks_barbieparty Join Kim Stagliano for a book launch party at the National Autism Association Conference!

All treat, no tricks! The good folks at NAA have graciously allowed me to borrow an hour in their jam packed National Autism Association Conference schedule for a book launch party for All I Can Handle I'm No Mother Teresa.

Please join me for pink punch (alcohol and virgin) and hors d'oeuvres on the Sea Breeze Terrace at The Tradewinds Resort on Friday night, 11/12 from 5:30 - 6:30pm. A bookseller will be on premise and I'll be happy to sign book(s) for you during the event.

The event is between NAA sessions, so you won't miss a beat in the schedule. Please RSVP (we don't want to run out of drinks!) at FaceBook (HERE) if you can, or leave a comment on this post if you're not on FB.

I have other events posted at FB and on my website at www.kimstagliano.com.

All I Can Handle Small Many of you have already read the book and the response has been amazing. Heck, even my parents are still talking to me! Check out the reviews at Amazon - and thanks to those of you who have left them. They are really important to an author.

If you have ordered the book and would like a signed bookplate, send me your receipt at KimStagliano@gmail.com and I'll be happy to mail you one, or two, or three!


No comments: