Thursday, May 06, 2010


Surrounded By Men!

Sometimes my Google alerts make me roll my eyes, as there are folks who do not care for me or my brand of autism advocacy or my snarky-self in general. Meh. As long as they spell my name right. But today I got a treat. Amazon bundles books - and so I snapped a screen shot of a Google alert for Autism that included my book bundled with a group I happen to think is the cat's pajamas:

Callous Disregard by Dr. Andrew Wakefield,

Age of Autism: Mercury, Medicine and a Manmade Epidemic by my colleagues Mark Blaxill and Dan Olmsted

Cutting Edge Therapies for Autism by Ken Siri and Tony Lyons (my Publisher at Skyhorse)

The Autism Book by Dr. Bob Sears

6 comments:

Angie Mercier said...

Those are good men to be surrounded by!

Jules Boise said...

LOVE your book cover !!! I can't wait to read it =)

kim mccafferty said...

Loved your comment about the Prozac. We parents of autistic children could use a good laugh...

K Fuller said...

Wow! You are in great company.

Penny said...

Wow - fantastic Kim! And I love your snarky ways by the way!

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Snarky? Snarky???? Harumph!

:)