Monday, November 29, 2010

Kim Stagliano Signs All I Can Handle I'm No Mother Teresa in Dallas on 12/2 Join me at the Border's Lovers Lane at 5500 Greenville Avenue in Dallas on Thursday night at 7pm for a signing followed by drinks and wings at Pluckers next door! This is the Dallas autism mom group from my Drink Pink party at the NAA conference early this month. They are an amazing group of beautiful Moms (and the Dads rock too) and I can't wait to meet them all. I have an invite page at FB if you care to use it: HERE.

3 comments:

Leigh Attaway Wilcox said...

Kim,

We cannot wait to see you here in Dallas!

Travel Safe,
~Leigh

Amy said...

Can't wait to see you Kim!

Candy said...

Hey Kim, I'm reading your book and I love it...it's feels good to laugh about living with challenges sometimes...thank you.