Saturday, February 20, 2010



Thank you BeePosh of Rowayton, CT!

I bought a pair of darling fleece boots for Bella for Christmas at SWOOZIES. They were a bit too snug. Swoozies didn't bring in any larger sizes. Oh no! I looked up the company, BEEPOSH and they are right down the street from me! I emailed them and asked if I could swap the boots for a larger size, since the retailer wasn't able to assist me.
Sure enough, they let me send them the boots and they sent me a replacement pair shortly thereafter. I know from Mark's experience with LEIFHEIT what a pain in the ass it is when a consumer contacts the vendor about a product. But the folks at BeePosh were lovely.


I'll be on the lookout for more of their products and you should too!

2 comments:

fullsoulahead.com said...

Cute boots! Glad B. got the right size for her tootsies.

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Actually, the service was great. But they sent me another SIZE MEDIUM! So she still doesn't have boots that fit. They went out of their way to help an individual consumer - and I really appreciate that. However, anyone know a child with size 1 feet who needs boots?