Monday, April 27, 2009

Win an Angela Moore Autism Awareness Hair Tie

Angela Moore Hair tie We have a contest at Age of Autism today CLICK HERE TO ENTER. Check out the entire Angela Moore catalog (link below.) Mother's Day is coming! :)


Our friends at Angela Moore have generously donated four items from their Autism Awareness Collection to Age of Autism. We'll be giving away one item each week in April! The Angela Moore "Autism Awareness" collection was created to help increase awareness in the treatment and understanding of autism. 15% of the proceeds from this collection are donated to the Autism Society of America including The Rimland Center.


For ponytails or pigtails, you'll tie things up perfectly with this Angela Moore double bead hair tie. Leave a comment AT AGE OF AUTISM to enter.

3 comments:

pixiemama said...

Kim -
If I wore pigtails, I would so be there. And also - my husband would be doing a happy dance. But I'm a pixie...

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

And a beautiful Pixie you shall remain! I love your Pixie. You could loop it on your rear view mirror!

navywifeandmom said...

I might get these for my oldest daughter. Natalie will not wear pigtails with all her sensory issues and has a pixie cut herself.

BTW, it looks like we are going to get to see Fleetwood Mac after all! I blogged a bit about it, but we just might be able to pull it off.