Saturday, October 01, 2011

Paperback Release Day All I Can Handle I'm No Mother Teresa A Life Raising Three Daughters with Autism.

Hi, friends, time to get back to blogging. I've been cheating on the blog with FB and Twitter and honestly, bloggy deserves better!

Today is my paperback release day! I've added content and even some GFCF recipes (Food TV will not be calling anytime soon, trust me.) Buy it at Amazon or local stores.

School year is going great for all three girls. Gianna is in high school with Mia. (Yikes.) Bella is tall and growing taller every day.

Big news for Mark and me???? (Dear God no, it's NOT another baby, get the salt and throw it over your shoulder!) We're going to Las Vegas for an Els4Autism event and to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. I'll have a a great blog post when I return, I promise. Thanks to the legion of helpers including my Mom and Dad so we can get away for the first time in almost 10 years.

2 comments:

Heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

Oooh, was it juicy? Mean? Horribly offensive? All of the above?